This means the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, esp. the Anglican Church in 19th-century England and the correct spelling is antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters).
Antidisestablishmentarianism is often misquoted as the longest English word since of the longer words published in a major English dictionary it seems the most real (in past times). It is however, not the longest English word.
Due to it's popularity as one of the longest words with true meaning there have been many Music Refererences to the word.
If you have any suggestions to add please send an email to info [at] greyorgray dot com.Table of Contents:
What are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
• What is the longest word in the english language?
• How do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
• How do you spell horderves?
• How do you spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
• How do you spell gorgeous?
• How to get fit fast?
• Why is my computer running so slow? How to Fix a Slow Computer
• What are Known Unknowns?
We hope you find our eBay Misspellings Tool helpful! Our tool was specially developed at our readers request and will help you find all types of misspelled ebay items by searching for ebay missepelled auctions using commonly misspelled words and most commonly searched for items.