Gorgeous is an adjective that means "spendid or sumptuous in appearance" and often used to describe eye-pleasing objects such as a dress, sunset or a woman of great beauty.
Common Misspellings of gorgeous: gorgous, gorgious, georgous, georgeous, gorgeus, georgious
If you have any suggestions to add please send an email to info [at] greyorgray dot com.Table of Contents:
What are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
• What is the longest word in the english language?
• How do you spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
• How do you spell horderves?
• How do you spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
• How do you spell gorgeous?
• How to get fit fast?
• Why is my computer running so slow? How to Fix a Slow Computer
• What are Known Unknowns?
We hope you find our eBay Misspellings Tool helpful! Our tool was specially developed at our readers request and will help you find all types of misspelled ebay items by searching for ebay missepelled auctions using commonly misspelled words and most commonly searched for items.